From Father’s Day Fun to 4th of July Fireworks, City Cruises Offers More Ways to Enjoy Summer on the Water with Specialty Cocktails, Live DJ or Narration Entertainment, and Spectacular Views of the Sacramento Skyline
City Cruises today announced new cruises for the summer season, offering fresh ideas for family outings and celebrations with friends. In addition to its regular schedule of cocktail and historic cruises, City Cruises Sacramento will host celebratory holiday cruises for Father’s Day and 4th of July. Here is what to expect this summer:
Father’s Day Sights & Sips and Alive After Five Cruises – June 18
This Father’s Day create memories that will be treasured forever with an amazing day on the water. Treat the dad in your life to a special Father’s Day on a cruise along the beautiful Sacramento River. Save 20% off through May 29 with code DAD20. Click here to learn more about these cruises.
4th of July Sightseeing & Cocktail Cruises
City Cruises offers several options for enjoying Independence Day on the river. Use code JULY4 between 5/29 and 6/11 for 20% off:
· 12:30pm River Cruise – Celebrate your 4th of July on board a beautifully decorated yacht along the beautiful Sacramento River. Bring your friends and family for a toast in celebrating America’s Independence Day! Click to learn more.
· 2:30pm All Ages party cruise – Celebrate your 4th of July on board a beautifully decorated yacht along the beautiful Sacramento River as you listen to live, historical narration. Small bites and drinks are available to purchase. Bring your friends and family for a toast in celebrating America’s Independence Day! Click to learn more.
· 5:30pm Alive After Five Cruise – Looking for the best 4th of July happy hour in Sacramento? Step aboard City Cruises’ Alive After Cocktail Cruise on the Sacramento River! Sip on drinks from the bars and take in the fresh river breezes as you cruise under the Tower Bridge and past the Sacramento city skyline. Can a Sacramento happy hour get much better? Set sail at 5:30pm for Alive After Five and dance to a live DJ while enjoying drinks and lite bites, available for purchase. Click to learn more.
· 8pm Rock the Yacht Fireworks Cruise – Head out on City Cruises’ Rock the Yacht cocktail cruise, the only party you can’t find on land! Sip on drinks from the bar, dance to a live DJ, and take in the fresh river breezes as you cruise under the Tower Bridge and past the Sacramento city lights as the city fireworks light up the sky. City Cruises is not affiliated with the fireworks show and cannot guarantee they will occur. Click to learn more.
Summertime River Cruises now Thursday through Sunday weekly, including Memorial Day Monday
· Historic River Cruises at 1:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m.
· Sights & Sips Cruises (weekends only)
· Alive After Five Cruises at 6:00 p.m.
· Rock the Yacht Cruises at 8:30 p.m. (Fridays/Saturdays)
“As warmer weather arrives, our cruises are the perfect way to reconnect with friends and family and celebrate special occasions,” said Christine Metivier, Co-COO of City Experiences, parent company of City Cruises. “We love surprising our guests with creative seasonal cocktails, live entertainment and a festive atmosphere for any summer occasion, whether it’s Father’s Day, 4th of July, or a special birthday.”
For ticket information and details about all cruises departing from Sacramento, visit CityCruises.com.
About City Experiences
City Experiences represents Hornblower Group’s expansive portfolio of water- and land-based experience companies and includes two sub-brands: City Cruises and City Ferry. City Cruises companies operate dining, sightseeing and private events across 22 destinations in the U.S., Canada, and the UK. City Cruises companies also operate cruises on behalf of the National Park Service and the Niagara Parks Commission and currently hold service contracts to provide ferry service to the Statue of Liberty National Monument and the Ellis Island National Museum of Immigration, Alcatraz Island and Niagara Falls. City Ferry companies offer specialized knowledge and expertise required to transport passengers, vehicles, and other cargo safely across inland and coastal waterways, serving as operator of NYC Ferry and Puerto Rico ferry system, among others. City Experiences’ portfolio of companies also offers a range of water- and land-based experiences including shore excursions, partner-offered experiences, multi-port packages, with companies including Venture Ashore, Walks and Devour Tours. For more information visit CityExperiences.com.