- Information we collect
We may collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal information: When you create an account with us or subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Usage information: We may collect information about how you use our Service, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and operating system.
- Advertisers’ information: We may collect information about the ads you view or click on, such as the ad content and the advertiser’s website.
- How we use your information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our Service, including to send you news updates and other content.
- To communicate with you about our Service, including to respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To send you offers from our advertisers periodically. However, we will not sell your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
We use your usage information and advertisers’ information to improve our Service, including to analyze trends and usage patterns, and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
- How we disclose your information
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as email delivery and website hosting.
- Advertisers: We may share your information with our advertisers to send you offers and promotions.
- Legal requirements: We may disclose your information if required by law or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others.
- Cookies and similar technologies
- Your choices
You can choose not to receive offers from our advertisers by opting-out of our marketing emails or by contacting us. However, you may still receive non-marketing emails from us, such as news updates and account notifications.
You can also disable cookies on your browser or device, but this may affect your ability to use our Service.
- Children’s privacy
Our Service is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure.
- Changes to this policy
We may modify this Policy at any time by posting the revised version on our Service. Your continued use of the Service after the effective date of the revised Policy constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy.
- Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.